We fit all of these donations in 2 1/2 duffle bags. What an amazing blessing! So we are leaving in 7 is that right? can it be? 7 days!! Maya is totally packed, donations packed, just have to pack Josh and I and we are ready to go! Counting down the seconds to hold our little girl!This is our peg perego stroller. Thats my friend Anyas car seat but the carseat that goes with our stroller is on its way! It will be in my mom and dads car ready to pick us up from the airport! Crazy to think about HUH.
Saturday, March 1, 2008
DONATIONS
Posted by obligato at 7:02 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
How in the world did you fit all that stuff in two bags!!! You are a master packer and should offer us tips!! It's coming soon!
How exciting. I can't wait to hear your story.
Can't wait to see pictures and hear your story of Ethiopia now! Have a blast packing and getting ready!
Smiles,
jen in MI
TOO COOL!
WAHOOO!!! I'm so excited for you!!!! Love the peg too. Aren't they the best strollers?!
Hello? Hello? Did you get my text message?
Are you raising your hand?
I tried to call you today but your phone would not allow me to leave a voicemail.... boo.
We need to chatty chat chat.
Knoxville is appearing to not be the cheapest airport to fly into...could you maybe move to Nashville? It would make visiting you much easier.
Thanks.
I AM SO EXCITED FOR Y'ALL!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to see you holding sweet Maya!! I am praying for you and will call you tomorrow.
Love you so much,
Lindsey
Post a Comment