Friday, March 7, 2008


So this is it...the end of the road. We are LEAVING tomorrow! I cant believe it! No more posting for me. Tracie will post for me so check back. I love you all and cherish your friendship and CANNOT wait to meet a lot of u at the blog union! Thanks for your prayers. Keep praying! :) Love you all
Jul

16 comments:

Erica said...

Praying for you as you travel to pick up sweet sweet Maya!!

Amy said...

ONE DAY!

OOH LA LA!

ONE DAY!

OOH LA LA!

Sarah C said...

I wore my shirt today as a reminder to pray for you. Can't wait to see pictures!

emily said...

Yippee!!

Anonymous said...

Have Fun. God Bless You.

Teabo Chica said...

Yes! OH JUST CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU HOLD HER!!! Cant wait, I will wear my shirt tommorow too :)

Elizabeth said...

Julie -

I was be thinking about you and praying for you each and every day. I can't WAIT for you to get your little Maya in your arms!

Love,
Liz

Tara said...

I will be checking back hourly for pics!!!! Maybe even every 10 minutes.... :)

Chris and Lindsey Wheeler said...

CAN YOU BELIEVE IT???!!!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!

I am going to be praying non-stop!!
Love you,
Lindsey

Coming to Amharica said...

Yay Julie!! Can't wait to see you tolding Maya.....

Coming to Amharica said...

ooops, I meant HOLDING!!!

Jocelyn said...

YAY!!! I am so excited and will be checking hourly for pictures of you and Maya together at last!!!

A Team said...

TODAY IS THE DAY!

WAAAAWWHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I am so excited! Ted said he would pay for a ticket to go all over to see you in Ethiopia!

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!
Praying for you the ENTIRE TIME!

Michael and Michelle said...

I thinking about you today! I will be praying for you this week. I can't wait for you to come home with sweet Maya!!
Michelle

Special Delivery said...

As I write this, I am sure you are ACTUALLY HOLDING MAYA!! You definitely will have "new mommy glow" for months! We continue to pray for you all! Safe travels and post pictures ASAP!

The Zimmers

I WOULD GATHER CHILDREN said...

Can't wait to hear about your trip! Oh yeah, you may be already there! It is Saturday here!!! YOu are there I think!
Smiles,
jen in MI