Sunday, March 16, 2008

First Moments Meeting The Family!




I know u have seen our airport pics but here are a few more. I am trying to upload some more pics from today...

12 comments:

Elizabeth said...

JULIE!

I'm sure you are aware of how beautiful that child is, but let me just mention it again. She is STUNNING! (and you look fab after a 20-hour plane ride!)

I think I'll begin referring to her and Abel as the Queen and King because they are both just absolutely beautiful. Their eyes are unbelievable. I cannot WAIT to meet all of you!

Liz

emily said...

Love, love, love all the pictures!! Post more:)

Welcome home. We prayed for you the whole time you were gone!!

Braedensmommy said...

The peace in your face says it all, Julie. You are a MOM!!! Inner beauty and peace just shines through!!!
Megan

C said...

I am so happy for you guys!!!!! She is so PRETTY!!!! You have beautiful family of 3!!!!! Can't wait to see more pictures!

Jesse and Amy said...

i'm now just getting to check up on your blog... and am so excited to see all the pictures of you all! I've been thinking of you & praying for your trip. Can't wait to hear all about it! Welcome home! ~amy

Nicholas said...

She is wonderfully beautiful, as is the whole family united as one!

Chris and Lindsey Wheeler said...

SHE IS SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!! She looks perfect in your arms. Call me when you are feeling back to normal. I CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR DETAILS.

Love you so much,
Lindsey

Michael and Michelle said...

Wow! She is amazing!! What a face! Welcome home mom and dad (and baby too).
Michelle

Coming to Amharica said...

Welcome home, Maya!

I love all the photos! I hope your transition to normal life goes smoothly!

Amy said...

cute cute cute.

So, we didn't talk today...Maybe tomorrow??? For sure within the next few days I hope!
loves.

DrewCareyShow said...

Welcome home!!! I was traveling and away from my computer for a few days and missed all the excitement. Maya is GORGEOUS with a capital G! So so beautiful. Her eyes are unbelievable! It's so wonderful seeing the joy on your faces with your angel daughter in your arms. Can't wait to read more about your journey! P.S., Zoe has the exact same Baby Gap outfit... go figure =)

Special Delivery said...

You all look so fantastic! So at peace! I got goosebumps just looking at you all! Maya is beautiful. We are thrilled to have you back state-side. I am anxious to chat with you, but know that you have many phone calls to make! (Not to mention a daughter to take care of!) Welcome home!

Jenna