So, the day before I leave for Ethiopia I find a package at my door. I open it up and who is it from...non other then AMY BOTTOMLY and Silas! This is the dolly she send me along with the headband Maya is wearing and THE MOST adorable bracelet. What a beautiful gift! There was a little bribery in the card though, saying something to the effect of winning Maya's heart over. Hmmm...we will see. :) What a beautiful doll. It sits on Maya's shelf in her room and today she got to play with it for the first time! Thanks AMY! We love u so much!
Love,
Jul and Maya (who LOVES Silas and Abel)
Saturday, March 22, 2008
The BEST doll we have ever gotten!
Posted by obligato at 5:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
Too cute! I love that doll too! Amy.. where did you get it?
She looks precious in that head band... LOVE IT!
Ooh la la... a shout out post!
The doll is bigger than Maya! Sweet little thing... She is too beautiful for words!! I am glad she is happy in the picture playing with her life sized doll. :)
and I am glad that you are saying Silas has a chance. Look out Abel...it is ON! :)
"So your sayin' I gotta chance" (thats a line from Dumb and Dumber)
Monday: We Talk. Put it on your calendar. I have 8 hours of car time...surely we can connect!
Love you!
Hey Julie! Tracie may have told you about us...we live in K-town & are switching from Vietnam to Ethiopia. I stopped by your store today & got me & my hubby an Ethiopia shirt & a blabla doll for our daughter....all of which I love! Maya is absolutely adorable & I've loved hearing your story via your blog! Can't wait to meet you guys!
Karey M.
LOVE that doll and the head band! It looks gorgeous on that beautiful little girl! :)
oh my... her smile is so beautiful!!!
SO CUTE!!!! I am going to miss you....be praying for us this week!!! CAN'T WAIT TO HAVE A REAL CONVERSATION SOON!!!
Love you,
Lindsey
Post a Comment