Saturday, March 15, 2008

Reiunited and it feels SO good!






Tracie and Abel came over today...take a peek. They were kissing and touching each others face. It was the CUTEST thing. It is so good to be home...I CANNOT tell u.








First kiss (on the cheek of course!)




13 comments:

The Redman's said...

gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!!! I'm sooooooo happy for you!

lots of love, Suzi

Coming to Amharica said...

That is the cutest thing I've ever seen!!! I can't remember....are they the same age?

Soooooo happy for the new Mommy and Daddy! ;)

Dee Dee

Teabo Chica said...

Pure Joy, Julie I cant wait to hear the detials of your trip...OMG Maya is so so beautiful, wow!!! Awesome,
Love,
Natalie

Chris and Lindsey Wheeler said...

OH MY WORD.........BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! BEAUTIFUL!!!! I can't wait to hear more and see more pics. She is just so little and perfect. I am so glad that y'all are home!!!!!! Praying for you Julie.....I know that you must be beyond exhausted!!!!!!!

Love you,
Lindsey

LISA said...

How amazing!!! Looking forward to many more pictures of your little cutie!

Michael and Michelle said...

They are both gorgeous!!! Looks like love is in the air!
Michelle

Braedensmommy said...

Maya is breathtaking! Her eyes are gorgeous!! I LOVE the pic on Tracie's blog of the two of them in the cribby...how risque! Haha!!!
Love,
Megan

Amy said...

She is amazing...

I love her cute little Trumpette socks...and is that a black bow in her hair??? Of course you would have her fully stylish. :)

Loves.

Anonymous said...

This is so cute and I think this relationship is looking good. I am so happy for the new parents, maya is so beautiful. I can't wait to hear the rest of the story. Welcome home.

Jocelyn said...

SO cute!! I love the kiss on the cheek and the nap together:-) It is so good to see Maya in your arms...do we not have the most beautiful babies in the world?? I tell you...we are so lucky!!!

Erica said...

CUTIE girl!!! She is beautiful! I can't wait to hear the details of your trip.

I WOULD GATHER CHILDREN said...

My goodness she is just so beautiful! Just gorgeous! What fun those two will be together as they grow up! Can you believe your journey to your daughter is over...well from one perspective and just beginning on another journey! It all happens so fast!
Smiles,
jen in mi

Michelle Riggs said...

They are both so beautiful! Thank you so much for posting the pictures. I was dying to see them!