Wednesday, March 5, 2008


Can it really be!?! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I am really getting nervous/so excited! I had lunch with Tracie today and man Ethiopia did something to her...she is just so cool, calm and collected and I PRAY that i can be that calm and have that kind of amazing experience in Ethiopia.

Dee Dee, I will hold S and tell him how much mommy loves him. I will also take pics of all the kiddies I said I would. NOW i might not be as amazing and fast as getting them out as Tracie was though! She was amazing about that wasn't she!

Okay now Maya is ALL packed, donations one, just have to pack for me and Josh now. We will officially be holding our little girl in 5 DAYS! Oh i just cannot wait!

Love
Jul

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you. I am also counting your days. Good luck and enjoy your wonderful and unique experience.

emily said...

Yippee- that makes me happy!!

Chris and Lindsey Wheeler said...

MAYA HAS THE BEST MOM IN THE WORLD!!!!! You are going to be amazing with her. I am praying friend!!!

Love you,
Lindsey

Unknown said...

Jul, I am so excited for you and Josh!! I can't even imagine your level of excitement/stress and just trying to contain yourself right now. Make sure to take lots of pics of everything, I cannot wait to see what it is like! Good luck I know everything will be wonderful! xoxo
Allison

Nicholas said...

Yahoooo!

Coming to Amharica said...

Oh Julie, thank you thank you!!! You are so great, and I'm so happy S gets to meet you next week. I'm sure he'll be missing sweet little Maya once you leave :(

Yea, Tracie seems amazingly peaceful after returning from Ethiopia (I know I'm far away, but I can tell). I'll pray for the same for you.

Dee Dee

Erica said...

Yeah!!! I'm so happy for you!! Praying for you as you prepare for the trip of a lifetime.

Amy said...

Momma is coming Maya!

John and Heather said...

SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!! I have goosebumps thinking about it:) Can't wait to hear all about it!

Heather (it's actually two days now!)