Your tooo cute Your almost in Ethiopia! WAIT SO AM I ahhaa I'm on the hour count done 45hrs! I can't wait to see you at the airport on the way home. Sorry I didn't call you before we left THINGS WERE CRAZY!! But I can't wait to meet your baby girl.....I'm sure you can't either.
Did I tell you yet that I would LOVE it if you'd take pictures of my boy? You know what he looks like....he and Maya were together enjoying their bouncy seats remember??
I was so happy to see your "test" post!! Can't wait to hear all about it.
You are going to be on that plane before you know it!
You must be jumping out of your skin. What an amazing amount of donations you received. I think it's just fantastic. We will definitely be thinking about you!
11 comments:
Yippee!!! Love you!!!!
Wow! 4 days will fly by. I know that it's so hard to wait, but what an amazing feeling! I am so excited just thinking about it!
Michelle
YAHOO!!!
Going, going, soon to be gone on a big jet plane........
SO CLOSE
YOU ARE GETTING SO CLOSE
I can't wait to have Maya and Abel reunited!
What should he wear to this reunion?
Do they need to color coordinate?!
haha
MY GOD, only 4 days. Are you sleeping? If you ever need fashion models for your store just let us know, Victor and I may be available. LOL
CRAZY!!!! 4 DAYS!!! YAY!!!! Ok, I'll stop with the exclamations now:-)
Your tooo cute Your almost in Ethiopia! WAIT SO AM I ahhaa I'm on the hour count done 45hrs! I can't wait to see you at the airport on the way home. Sorry I didn't call you before we left THINGS WERE CRAZY!! But I can't wait to meet your baby girl.....I'm sure you can't either.
Yay Julie B!!!!
Did I tell you yet that I would LOVE it if you'd take pictures of my boy? You know what he looks like....he and Maya were together enjoying their bouncy seats remember??
I was so happy to see your "test" post!! Can't wait to hear all about it.
Dee Dee
What happened yesterday?
Shall we continue the convo today?
Si.
You are going to be on that plane before you know it!
You must be jumping out of your skin. What an amazing amount of donations you received. I think it's just fantastic. We will definitely be thinking about you!
Jenna
Post a Comment