
We had such a great day today. Maya was hysterical laughing for an hour today. Rolled over all the way from her back to her belly! It was the CUTEST thing ever! Just adorable...
Sunday, March 16, 2008
Thanks Lindsey Wheeler for my BABY LEGS!
Posted by obligato at 6:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




18 comments:
You got so many fun gifts from you blog friends!!! What a blessing!
Hey... LOVE YOU
and MAYA!!!!!
Everyone asked me about her at church today... SO CUTE!
OH HOW CUTE!!!!!!! I love her. Please can we talk soon....hard night!
She is so adorable... she has gotten so much bigger than when we last saw her in Ethiopia. Congratulations and God Bless You...Jennie, John, and Gracie Marshall
Uhhhh.... too cute for words!!!!! LOVE it!!!! and yes, she has a fantabulous giggle!!!! :)
kisses to Maya!
-Suzi
She is just too cute for words!
Smiles,
jen in MI
So happy to see you guys are back with Maya! She is absolutely adorable!
WELCOME BACK!! Maya is SOOOO adorable and the three of you just look perfect. I'm beaming right now for you. I'm looking forward to when we get to bring our little "A" home :)! Congratulations again Julie!!!!
Kristin
Maya is going to be one well-dressed girl! You'll have to start a childrens line at Obligato! (Or does it already exist?)
What a cutie!!!!!!! Josh you are beaming with pride. Enjoy each and every moment. Kises to Daddy's little princes. Love and Hugs, Aunt Joy
Praise God! What a beautiful family the three of you make! Thanks for sharing your photos :)
Very and always fashion. That's right!!! God bless her.
Precious little thing! Love the Coco blah, blah sitting in the chair next to them:)
She is SO Beautiful!!! Congratulations!!!
Congratulations!! We are very excited for you.
Tracie,
Oh my goodness, she is BEAUTIFUL! I enjoyed reading your blog these last couple of months. It is such a blessing to see these babies come home to their families.
Sharon and Mike
Congrats!!!!!
I am so excited for you. I cant wait to meet you all together at the BU!!!!!
cutest little legs ever.
miss you.
Talky talky Talky talk.
Oh I love the baby legs! SUPER cute!
Post a Comment