Thursday, March 6, 2008



2 days. Okay so my computer is broken so I wont be posting anymore until Ethiopia. Tracie will post for me so look out for that! Thank you all for your prayers and friendship. Its been an amazing amazing journey that I cannot believe is almost over OR just really STARTING!





I love you all and will BE HOME SOON WITH OUR LITTLE GIRLIE!





Love, Julie

4 comments:

Amy said...

WHAT?? No more posts until Ethiopia?

But, I was looking forward to seeing the number 1!

Julie Gulie, you are crazy close to holding Baby Maya. Your journey IS just beginning! Yeeee! We will talk again before you leave, right?

Michael and Michelle said...

I agree with Amy...we need to see the number 1! I can't believe it's time for you to leave!
God bless, we will be praying for safe travels and great bonding!!!!
Praise God for Maya!
Michelle

emily said...

Little Maya, can you feel it?? Your mama is about to be on her way to get you!! You are all blessed beyond words:)

Can't wait to read Tracies guest posts too!

The Gresham Clan said...

So, so, so excited for you!!! You are all in our prayers!
Kristin