Sunday, March 9, 2008

JULIE AND JOSH ARE IN ETHIOPIA

This is Tracie....I did not talk to Josh and Julie but I got an e-mail from Rosa who works at the Union hotel. I gave Julie a gift to give to Rosa and Rosa just e-mailed me to thank me for it... SO THAT MEANS THEY ARE THERE AT THE UNION HOTEL.

Right now it is midnight there (it's 5pm here). I am sure they are trying to get some sleep. I am so excited!!!!


Praise JESUS they are there and tomorrow morning will be meeting their precious daugther!

6 comments:

Chris and Lindsey Wheeler said...

I AM SO EXCITED YOU ARE THERE!!!!!! I can't wait to see pictures of Maya. I love you and am praying so much!!! HAVE A BLAST!!!!!! Enjoy every second you have in Ethiopia.

Lindsey

Anonymous said...

Thank you for keeping us posted. We can't wait to hear from Maya.

The Dula Family said...

Josh & Julie we are so excited for you guys. What an amazing journy this has been for you. We know that in the morning when you see and hold your daughter for the first time it will be hands down be the most awesome feeling you will ever experience. We wish you continued safety. We can't wait to see more pictures of Maya and hopefully meet her at the end of the month. Our Love and Congratulations, Brian, Joy, Andrew & Michael

Michael and Michelle said...

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah...I wish I was at the Union Hotel right now!!! I am so happy for you guys!

Tracie,
You have me really excited to meet Rosa! I love that you and Julie keep up each others blog while each of you are gone! It's so great!!

Michelle

Erica said...

YEAH!!! I'm so so happy for you both! I can't wait to hear all about Miss Maya!

Nina said...

Julie -- it's 12:50am EDT, which means you are now holding Maya!!! Just wanted you to know that I am up/awake, thinking of you, praying for you and am excited beyond words for you and Josh! Looking forward to meeting Maya this week!!! Know I love you and am continuing to pray... Love, Nina

P.S. Tracie, hope you're feeling better!!!