Woke up this morning to an e-mail from Julie! I was beyond excited to hear from her! I dreamed about it all night.
She said they are doing good. They were about to go to their embassy appointment. She said that when she got to Hannah's Hope, she put Maya in the sling and she fell asleep while she toured Hannah's Hope. Her and Josh are both in awe by little Maya's beauty.
She said she saw Jacqui's little boy and DeeDee's too :-) Megan she said she fell in love with your girls but didn't get a chance to meet your son just yet.
Pray for them as they continue their trip. Julie is a little concerned about having a bassinet seat on the way back... pray they get one. It makes for a much smoother trip. Also, she said Maya seems a little congested.
REJOICING WITH THE BEELERS,
Tracie
Monday, March 10, 2008
MAYA IS HER MOMMY AND DADDY'S ARMS!
Posted by obligato at 5:26 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




12 comments:
YAH.... Josh and Julie have their Maya!
Thanks for the update sweet Tracie!
So Exciting! Maya has found her mommy and daddy; what a day to rejoice! Thanks Tracie!
YIPPEEE!!! I am so excited for you all!! I can't wait to see pictures of Maya in your arms!! Have a wonderful trip and give Maya kisses from Jocelyn and Pacey!
Oh, this fills my heart with such joy! I am so incredibly happy that Maya is FINALLY in Mommy and Daddy's arms! I will pray for a continued safe trip!!
xoxo,
Megan
P.s. Thanks, Tracie, for keeping this updated!!!
What a wonderful way to start my day! Great news.
Thank you Tracie!
Congratulations to the new parents.
Rejoicing with you on your very first Gotcha Day! This special day with be forever etched in your mind...enjoy! We're beyond excited for you! Love you, Nina, Bob & Lucas
I AM SO BEYOND EXCITED FOR Y'ALL!!!!!!!!! I am trying to picture your sweet Maya in your arms. Can't wait to see pics.
Love you,
Lindsey
YES!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to year more!
Congrats Julie!! Tracie - you're awesome for doing this for her :). Can't wait to see beautiful Maya!
Kristin
Yippeeee.... as I was going to bed last night, I just kept thinking of you guys walking the cobblestone path to Hannah's Hope to meet Maya!!! I'm beyond thrilled and can't wait to hear all about it!!!!
Love, Suzi
We're so happy to hear that baby Maya is finally in your loving arms! Have a safe trip home!
Love,
Michelle & Tim in Ohio
Post a Comment