Wednesday, March 12, 2008

The Beelers are doing great!

I got my Julie update this morning. They are really doing well. I am so proud of her. It is hard enough being a first time parent... but being a first time parent in AFRICA? w/o the comforts of home and your support... Again, I am so proud of Julie! She is doing great! AND SO is Josh. She said Josh is such a good Daddy!

She is loving Ethiopia and they are in awe of Maya.

They will be leaving tomorrow night (about 3 pm our time) for the plane ride.

Just wanted to share they are doing great!!! She'll share the details when she gets home I'm sure.

Tracie

8 comments:

Amy said...

I keep checking in for an update and yah, there is one!

Oh Juuuulie... Can't wait to hear more about your trip and see pictures of that beauty Maya!

Chris and Lindsey Wheeler said...

OF COURSE THEY ARE AMAZING PARENTS!!!!!! Can't wait to see Maya's sweet face.

Love you,
Lindsey

Special Delivery said...

JULIE! I have been checking back frequently for updates and am so happy that things are going well for you guys! I will pray that you get the bassinet for the plane back. Of course Maya is beautiful! I am certain that you can not take your eyes off her! God bless you all and hold you in His care! Can't wait for the pictures when you return. Just another blessing that we can all celebrate. Thanks so much for sharing you journey!

Jenna

emily said...

I can't wait to see pictures of them all together!! Praying for a safe trip home.

Coming to Amharica said...

Can't wait to see the Beeler trio home for good!

Teabo Chica said...

OKay I know your in the US because a little birdie told me, cant wait for you to touch your down in your state.

Chris and Lindsey Wheeler said...

ARE YOU HOME??????? I CAN'T WAIT TO TALK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

We are all waiting to hear from you and your wonderful experience.