Saturday, June 28, 2008

Photo Shoot!

Tracie took pics of Maya today in her traditional Ethiopian gear! I have been wanting to have her pics taken for a while, especially in her dress from Ethiopia...which of course was way too big! But here are some amazing pics that Tracie took. There are about 100 of them and I love about literally 80 of them. Tracie posted them on her photo blog but here they are! I LOVE LOVE LOVE them. Thanks TRACE! The girl is TALENTED!
















Here Maya is wearing True Religion Jeans! How cute are they! My rep sent them to Maya. Amy I know u want these for Silas. U can borrow them at the UNION! :)

23 comments:

Robin said...

Maya is more beautiful by the day! Is that possible? Well, it must be, cause she is:)
The pictures are spectacular! It is so hard to believe she has grown so much in what seems a blink of an eye!!
Robin

John and Heather said...

BEAUTIFUL!! Not much else to say:)

Blog Shmog said...

what a beauty! She is just amazingly gorgeous.

Kim said...

I have been following your blog for quite some time and have thoroughly enjoyed reading about your journey to your beautiful daughter.
These pictures of Maya are absoltuely georgeous!!! She is a beautiful baby!!
Kim

Amy said...

You have baby True Religions! Are you kidding me? I am pretty sure they won't fit Silas at the Union.. he is approximately two times the size of your Maya girl. :) Thats sweet of you though!!

These pictures are amazing... You have one beauty of a girl!

We played phone tag and I don't know if it is my turn or yours. :) At least we are getting closer to talking again! :)

Tara said...

Ummm, seeing sweet little Maya makes me want a baby girl now! Seriously, she is the prettiest little thing EVER. And way to go Tracie on the awsome pics!
About your comment on the baby food: Just buy a bag of baby carrots and steam them until they are soft (or you could even boil them) then toss them in a food processor until they are smooth-they will be sweet and delicious! I have never tried doing it with frozen carrots so maybe that was the problem. You actualy do the exact same thing with any other vegi's you want to make into baby food- steam and then food processor. You can stir in a tiny bit of water at the end if it is too thick.
How old is Maya?? Cause I think her and Malak will be friends at the blog union...yes, I am pretty sure. :)

Anne said...

Oh, these pictures are so stinking cute. I love them. Let me just say that with two girls I am extremely glad that I did not know that True Religion made jeans for babies/kids. That is dangerous information.
Anne :-)

Anonymous said...

What a doll, God bless her.

Nicholas said...

Stunning... not surprising though. She is BEYOND a beautiful little cherub.

Eastiopians said...

Maya is SO beautiful...and smart!! (That is always my disclaimer so that little girls know than have much more that good looks.) :) Tracie did a great job with the pictures. Wow!

sar said...

she is beyond beautiful!

looks so loveable too!

i love the second picture down and also the one where she is grinning really big...though they are all too cute!

Brian and Autumn said...

So cute! I wished I lived close so Tracie could take pictures for me. Oh wait, I have to have a baby first. I will keep working on that :)

Michelle Riggs said...

Beautiful pictures. Tracie is very talented.

Unknown said...

Ok, so the next time you see Tracie, tell her that we'll put her up in a lovely spare bedroom so she can take photos of G when she comes home. Not that Tracie had to work too hard--Maya is absolutely gorgeous!

Jana said...

Oh my gosh, those pictures are great!! It makes my heart just squeeze when I see beautiful pictures of my girls. Can't wait to add baby boy to the mix!

Amy said...

Lets talk TODAY! Answer your phone when I call...no clicking me to voicemail little miss.

Anonymous said...

LOVELY LADY!!! She is SOOO gorgeous!

Melanie said...

Your daughter is just beautiful...I just found your blog through some sort of blog maze!!! ;-) Just had to say she is adorable!!!!

Mel (and Morgan who is also adopted from Ethiopia.)

Sparkz said...

She looks so beautiful in her traditional Ethiopian outfit. She is a very beautiful girl!

alliars said...

I cannot believe how gorgeous Maya is!! She is just beautiful. What's this I hear she's not coming to NY for Tal's wedding...is it true? And I am sitting here cracking up about the dog's weight saga...isn't it always a problem?
xoxo,
Al

Holli said...

she is just BEAUTIFUL!

Stacie said...

Those pictures are perfect! I love the one where she is looking down - so sweet! Maya is a beauty for sure!

Renee said...

amazing photos!! she is gorgeous!