Thursday, June 26, 2008

AGCI Knoxville Picnic!!!

All God's Children is pleased to announce the return of AGCI picnics

Knoxville, Tennessee
Saturday, July 12th
11am-3pm

Picnic Host
Tracie Ancelet: t.ancelet@knology.net

Park Name and Website
Victor Ashe Park: 4901 Bradshaw Road. Knoxville, TN 37912
http://www.ci.knoxville.tn.us/parks/victor.asp

Park Amenities
• Covered picnic tables
• Grassy area
• Unpaved trail
• Paved Loop
• Playground
• Disc Golf area
• Restrooms

Food
Bring your own picnic.
Also, please bring a tray of goodies to share for dessert.

Activities
• Balloon Clown
• Frisbee
• Ring Toss

Nearby Hotels
• Clarion Inn (865) 687-8989
• Super 8 Motel North (865) 689-7666
• Econo Lodge North (865) 687-5680
• Best Value Inn (865) 689-2200

Nearby Attractions
• Knoxville Zoological Gardens
• Sunsphere Tower
• Great Smoky Mountains National Park
• Dollywood
• Knoxville Zoo
• Forbidden Caverns
• The Lost Sea

You just have to come! You can't say no to these faces can you?

Click Here to read more about the picnic details on Tracie's Blog

2 comments:

Nicholas said...

I wish we lived closer, it sounds like a blast! :(

Chris and Lindsey Wheeler said...

I wish I could come dear friend....even though I didn't use your agency. I would have tried to sneak in!! :-) Thanks for your prayers and support. My mom is coming in today and Chris leaves tomorrow. Just pray.....it is going to be SO HARD to be away from Chris!!!!!! Pray Eliana gets out of PGN!!!!!! I want to bring her home desperately. Love you.

Lindsey

P.S. This is so random, but if my jeans come in....mail them to Chris and he can bring him to Guatemala when he comes on July 21. Tell him how much he owes you!!! You're the best!!!!