Thursday, June 19, 2008

We're Comin Home (Ollie and Zoe)...

So we leave the beach tomorrow morning. Arrive home to TN then I am off to the Atlanta Mart on Sunday for the store...I do NOT know how I am going to leave my little Maya. I can't even bear the thought of leaving my little girlie. Today we were at dinner and Maya must have gotten her finger clipped in the highchair or had a tummy ache and she made this total hyperventilating noise/cry again...I have to get to the bottom of it...it BREAKS my heart.


Side Note: AMY Bottomly...amazing pics from your photo shoot...check them out

Tracie, I am a good blogger now that I have my laptop. Ready for our session. CHECK!
Maya has been eating these Gerber Biter Biscuits...Its a total mess but I love watching her eat or GUM them. Still no teeth for Maya but she is majorly teething :) Also, look at Maya's hair! Its totally growing in and there are individual little curly q's all over her head. I LOVE it! Josh said to me the other day that he never thought he would have a child that has curly hair...EITHER DID I!

2 comments:

DC said...

Maya's hair is GORGEOUS!! I'm sorry you have to leave her. That will be hard. *hugs*

A Team said...

Seriously... coming home tomorrow and leaving on Sunday.

THAT BITES (just like that bitter buscuit.. I hate those things.. MESSY!)

WHAT UP