So, when we were at HH Ethiopia Almaz played this cd for the babies (while they were sunning mind u) and I was obsessesd with finding the cd. Emailed Julie, asked the families that were going to open the cd player at HH and write the name down for me etc...anyway let's just say that I never found out the name of the cd. Today Maya and I were driving to the airport to pick Josh up and one of the songs came on the radio! I was back at HH, It was amazing. With a little more research (obsessive research) today is the day I conquered! The cd is shout praises kids and the song is called let the praises ring. Download that on itunes and tell me that doesn't bring some of u who adopted babies back to Hannah's Hope. Whew what a relief. I think Maya knew the song too! I mean she did listen to the cd for 3 months! Okay I can rest now.
Sunday, June 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
OK- kind of crazy, but I bought a couple of kids worship CD's to leave at HH!!!! Wonder if that's what was playing! I'll download it now. :)
FUn stuff...
glad you found it and your quest is over... you can now rest.
dude... just called your house... no answer. I thought about doing one of my annoying answering machine messages.
So glad Josh is home. I called last night and your phone was busy. Kind of freaked me out.... wondered if you were ok
I'm so glad to see you're back! I hadn't even checked in on you in forever!! I had given up all hope, but now I'm so glad to see the updates!! Yay! You guys look adorable -
How fun! I'll have to listen to it. Love all the pictures recently - yea for new computers! And yes, the wait list is driving me nuts, how'd you guess :)
Post a Comment