BEFORE
coming home to their FOREVER FAMILIES
Maya and Abel at Hannah's Hope in January 2008
AFTER
Home Forever and EVER May 2008
Tracie and I were talking the other day and we remembered back to saying "can u imagine if they were in the same room" then realized Maya was probably in the girls room and Abel was in the boys but as it turns out Maya WAS in Abel's room!
How amazing is that...






4 comments:
you guys look like sisters--- two very cute sisters with very cute babies!!!
LOVE it!
xoxox
-Suzi
HOW AMAZING IS THAT?!!!
I am living it but it blows me away to see it in "print".
:-)
The pictures from your last three posts are SO cute!!! Maya is gorgeous!
I hope you don't mind that I added you to my blogroll. :)
Olivia just sent me the link to your blog... Maya is SOOOOOOOOO beautiful! Next time you are in the Keys you have to let me photograph her!!!!!! =)
Post a Comment