Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Maya is 7 MONTHS OLD!!



I am on my sisters computer, in my bed just like the old days when I was able to keep up with all my blog friends...its harder without my laptop (which is on order)...anyway MY BABY GIRL IS 7 MONTHS OLD! What an angel she is...I am going to copy Tracie and list 7 things about my girl...





1. She can be laying down flat and if you hold her hands and barely pull she pulls herself up to a standing position. I KNOW I AM A FIRST TIME MOMMY SO ALL OF THIS IS SOOOOO EXCITING!





2. Maya hates cereal (rice, oatmeal all of it) she gags on it...thats a problem I am trying to fix. Not a big eater like her mommy :)





3. When I come home from work to see her she laughs HYSTERICALLY! I have never seen a little girl LAUGH so much! She can be laughing one instant and then go straight into a serious face. Its so funny. She also fake laughs so if its just not funny you won't get a good laugh. Maybe a he he but not a hysterical laugh.





4. She seems to wave bye bye at herself. So cute to see the backwards bye bye.





5. Maya LOVES Miss Spiders Sunny Patch! (actually MOMMY loves it, Maya likes it)...all of a sudden I will be putting my make up on in the bathroom and she is on my bed and I hear hysterical laughing from her! The girl likes TV!





6. Maya KISSES so well! When u go in for a smooch Maya sticks out her tongue...but also embraces you, like she is really giving you a kiss!





#7....Maya is an absolute blessing to our lives. I never thought i could be SO in love with a baby in all my life. AND I THOUGHT i LOVED MY DOG! Which I still do but Maya has my heart (and her Daddy's BIG TIME)...





I know I can't believe I am posting without a pic but I will put one up tomorrow!





PLEASE be praying for the situation in Guatemala. The Guat Gov is supposedly putting adoptions on hold for 30 days. Please Please pray for all of the people who are in the middle of this very difficult situation.





Love


Jul

2 comments:

Chris and Lindsey Wheeler said...

Thanks Julie, you are so AMAZING!!! I will try calling you tomorrow after work. Love you friend....and am celebrating Maya's 7 month b-day!!! I can't wait to MEET HER!!!!!!!!! Sweet girl.

Hutt Headlines said...

Hi! Just wanted to say that I LOVE reading your blog and seeing your BEAUTIFUL baby maya! We are #13 on the waitlist for a baby boy from Ethiopia through AGCI. We can't wait. And reading your blog makes our wait more fun. One of these days I need to get on the ball and order some of your t-shirts. Anyway...thanks for encouraging us without even knowing it.
Rebekah