Monday, May 19, 2008

DID U EVER!


So we are going to Charlston with my family on June 15th and I thought Maya has to have some bathingsuits to take with us...
This is what we found! :) Okay this is the cutest little bikini I have ever seen!

Maya's new thing is she sleeps on her tummy. She never did this. One morning I walk into her room and see this...totally turned around and on her tummy!

Today Maya had her check up. She weighs 15.15 and is in the 15th percentile for weight and 50 for height (she is 26.5 inches)...we are THRILLED! The doctor said she is doing great! What a relief! She also had to get some shots...I stayed in the room this time and it was SO sad. But no reactions or fever so thats good.

Last week Tracie and I met and went to dinner with the two Ethiopians...It must have been an odd sight b/c everyone stopped us to see why there were two brown babies in our carseats...

This is me trying to get a pic of Abels first tooth!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is poking thru and the cutest thing I have ever felt but I dont think u can see it on the camera...Hes the CUTEST husband ever.

8 comments:

Melissa said...

OK--seriously...SERIOUSLY!!!! The cutest bikini ever---I am so smiling over here in Virginia. Maya is crazy cute!

Happy anniversary to you too!

~Melissa (Va.)

A Team said...

SHE IS PRECIOUS!

Love the suit.
How long will you be gone?
What will I do?
haha.
Abel must be cutting the other bottom tooth cause DUDE IS FUSSY!

Love the pics
Love you more!

Michael and Michelle said...

So very CUTE!!
She looks great in a bikini!!
Love the updates!
Michelle

Tara said...

Maya's bathing is definitiely the cutest little bikini I have ever seen!! (I bought the same on in yellow for my niece)
Those two cutie babies need to be on the cover of a magazine or something!

Anonymous said...

She looks like a doll on her bikini. God bless her.

Anonymous said...

Oh heavens she is SO adorable!! LOVE the photos and love the cute bikini!!

megan said...

That is the cutest bikini!!! Green is her color!!!

Erica said...

Oh my goodness! She is SO cute! Truly the cutest bikini on the sweetest girl!