Friday, May 30, 2008

Maya's First Swim



So, Maya and I went to the pool with Tracie and her family. Maya loved the pool. She loved the float. She was in a major fussy mood besides that though...not sure whats going...teething maybe? We are going to try again tomorrow. My little girl is getting bigger! She is eating more and drinking more ounces of her bottle. She is doing great. :)

I also figured out why I couldnt add new people to my blog roll and won't go into the details of what i was doing wrong. So all the people that i have been stalking for the last few weeks are now on my blog roll finally!

3 comments:

Jocelyn said...

I feel like it is Chanukah...you are posting like crazy!! Keep it coming! Maya is as beautiful as ever!

A Team said...

You didn't post the picture where she had her tongue out and was making that funny face? haha. You know what I'm talking about?

Amber said...

ok, so I have now figured out that we both live in knoxville- I guess I thought that there was another obligato somewhere else in the world! hahaha........ That is so exiting!

your little Maya is so incredible ADorable!