

Here are some pics of Maya TODAY. I thought I would post pics of her right now! Today she felt warm so I stayed home from work with her. Yeah to the NEW referrals from AGCI! How exciting! And to the next group traveling! Dee Dee! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy for u!
Auntie Tal, HOW CUTE is my onsie! Melissa K do u see my hair!!
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Maya Today!
Posted by obligato at 12:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




8 comments:
Okay, she is SO cute and looks like she is BEAMING with joy. Did you get her ears pierced? I LOVE it!!!
She is beautiful. God bless her.
I can't stand it....SHE IS SO CUTE!!!! I love, love her onesie! I am going to try and call you tonight friend.
Love you!
Oh sweet Maya-- you're too cute for words!!! And.... I'm going to keep looking at your sweet little face instead of thinking that your mom is LAME for not having any time during the day to answer her cell phone!!! :) (only because I love you so dearly, Jul, that I tease you sooo much!!!!)
xoxox
Wow...what a sweetheart!!!
Your blog has been a favorite of mine for a VERY LONG TIME...till now I've just been a lurking fan, but today I feel compelled to comment on something I find truly beautiful about your daughter...I can see your eyes in her eyes. What a magical gift from God to send you a baby girl with your very own eyes!! You both have a sparkle that mirrors one another! Besides that, she's so freaking adorable I could eat her up! Keep the pics coming, I just LOVE THEM!
I love her smile! Your daughter has the most beautiful eyes.
She is so darn precious!
Post a Comment