So, I finally finally got my new laptop. My laptop has been broken since we left for Ethiopia and thats why my pics and posts and COMMENTS (amy b, tracie and suzi) have lacked. I had to be more of a blog stalked then participater but I am back! Pics are coming if i can ever find my camera NOW! I am a mess! :)
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
Yeah. I have missed reading your posts. I love seeing pictures of your girl.
I expect great things now, my friend!! :) Are you sure your cell phone isn't broken too???? Hmmmm.... I don't think you've answered your phone in weeks!! Do you know where it is? :)
always lovin' you from far away WA state!!
-Suzi
That explains why you haven't been leaving me sweet comments on my blog in so long!! Get with the program:-)
J,
I've been wondering how it's going with putting Maya to bed! Email me, and let me know how you're doing.
Hugs,
Cynthia
Glad you are back up and operational. I can't wait to see your latest pics! :)
For the love... finally! I look forward to having a two sided internet conversation with you now. :) Actually a real life convo would be best... lets do that. Soon.
Post a Comment