Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Aunt Ju


We have the best babysitter in the world. Not only is she one of my right hand girls at obligato but now she watches Maya two days a week at my house! Its wonderful...Maya is CRAZY about Julia. Thanks Julia we LOVE you.
P.S. Amy Bottomly, I KNOW i owe u a call...see Maya sporting the awesome headband you got her. I need a bunch more. Where did u get them!!!!!!!!!! Miss u!

STILL CANT FIGURE OUT WHY I CANT ADD NEW BLOGS!

11 comments:

A Team said...

not sure why you can't add them.. you want me to get on your site and see if I can?

Let me know.

Ok.. call me

C said...

I see you ar egoing to Charleston, SC thats where we ar emoving in the Fall. so maybe next year you can vist with your family again, and we could meet up if I have my lil Nile by then! While in Charleston you have to go to this great store called GOFISH. I ts a store that hepls 3rd world countries get the work sold in the US it really cool and the families actually get the $$$.
There ar eso amny yummie place sto eat there I love there Itallian Ice !!! Hope you have fun!

C said...

I know you said you ar ejust going to stay at the beach, well next time you should go visit Beaufort SC its about an hour outside of down town Charleston,Its where we lived before we moved to Savvansh,ga. We still have a lot of friends there including my husbands boss. Anyways Beaufort is SC best kept screct!!!WE drive over there about once a month(we really mis it!) There is a to die for resturant, better than anywhere we have been. Its called SEA ISLAND WINE AND GOURMET, there is also the CHoclate tree where you can get the same choclate that Tom Hnaks had in Forest Gump, which was filmed in Beaufort alomg with the BIG CHILL and like 45 other movies. There is also a great kids store "doodle bugs" anyways outside of the stores Beaufort has so much history, a beach and doplphins we always see dolphins. See I didn't realize when I moved to Beaufort from Atl that the LOw country was so pretty ..Charleston, Beaufort, Hilton Head, are set up in a triangel and they are all like an hour at the most from each other so when we lived there we were spoiled! Anyawys just wanted to share this great place with you, now I will leave you alone! :)

Chris and Lindsey Wheeler said...

I need to talk to you desperately. Call me tomorrow!

Coming to Amharica said...

Hi Julie,
Maya is just getting cuter and cuter by the minute. Keep the pics coming! We leave in about 60 hours...... yay!

Dee De

Teabo Chica said...

Um can I just say BEAUTIFUL!!! She is amazing dear Julie, oh does she have beautiful eyes! I love it.
Natalie

Paul and DeeDee said...

Hi. Amy Bottomly told me about your blog and that you are using AGCI. We are checking out agencies and appreciate any feedback if you have a chance:) Thanks! Your little girl is precious


deedee1784@yahoo.com

DC said...

I've been lurking on your blog and following your journey for months and I am so happy that Maya is finally home! You have been such an inspiration to me.

I (finally!) started my own blog. If you're interested, please check it out at http://lupuspie.blogspot.com

My husband and I would like to attend the Blog Union in August. Hope to see you there!

The Gresham Clan said...

What a gorgeous little girl you have! Isn't is such a blessing to have wonderful people in our lives who love our children?! Did you ever find the pics of the little girl?

Kristin

Amy said...

FRIEND! If you CALL ME like you say you will do, I can get you more headbands. :)

Do you blog comment ever anymore? Pretty sure I haven't received a comment from you in a LONG TIME!

Maya is ridiculously cute in her polka dot bikini...Can't stand it she is so cute!

Hannah said...

I just stumbled across your blog and Love it! Your daughter is one of the cutest babies I have ever seen (well next to mine of course!!) Love the blog and pictures and LOVE the baby bikini that is too cute.

Hannah