Sunday, May 18, 2008

QUESTION

So, I am trying to add all the new well not new but new referral AGCI people to my blog roll and every time I try to add the add link button will not let me add anyone else? Its like when u click on it it isn't an option to add...any thoughts why this is happening?

The Greshams and Simmons and Mastrella Family came home Friday from Ethiopia with their GORGEOUS kids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WELCOME HOME.

Today is mine and Josh's 6 YEAR anniversary! Can't believe its been 6 years. So many things make this anniversary special but the BEST number one thing is MAYA ANNABELLE. Its amazing to watch Josh become such a great dad. His love for Maya is amazing and I LOVE watching him with her. I am so thankful for him and our marriage and our baby...

In his card he wrote maybe this time next year we can start the adoption process again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh another Ethiopian baby....oh i would LOVE the thought. Lets start now I think to myself. Pace yourself Jul pace yourself...RIGHT!

Well, to my husband who asked me the other day why he is NEVER on the blog....Here's to 6 years with you. I love you more then I could put into words. Happy Anniversary Baby!

(side note...I know all of my pics are from Ethiopia and that is b.c my computer is STILL broken and now I have a new one on order where current pics can be downloaded...that will happen soon. For now sorry for the same boring pics)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary. I am sure this is going to be a special year for you guys.

A Team said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY....

I FORGOT. I stink!!!! I texted with you on Sunday but forgot it was your anniversary.

HAPPY NANNER

Love u
Tracie