Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Our Maya Annabelle Hana


This is the most recent pic I have with Maya and her boyfriend. This was 2 weekends ago...Her hair is really growing! AND its curly!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous like always. I can believe she is 7 months old already. Time flies.

Chris and Lindsey Wheeler said...

How can they both be so cute???!!!! It is unbelievable. Can we talk sometime tomorrow...it has been a very tough week.

Love you!

Anonymous said...

Happy First Mother's Day. Enjoy your day and the wonderful experience of being a MOM.

A Team said...

LOVE THE PICS!
I just saw that you called... doing school down in the basement.

LOVE U
Hope you had a wonderful MOTHER'S DAY

Robin said...

Julie,
Maya is absolutely gorgeous!! You both look so happy!! God has truly blessed your family.
Love,
Robin

Anne said...

Julie-
I just received my order for your awesome Ethiopia tees! I got 4: two for my husband and me, & two for our neighbors who are about to send in their Dossier! They LOVED them and so did their friends (who are not adopting but are very involved in and excited about their journey) They too are hoping to order some Tees soon as well! I gave them your info. I LOVE THEM...THANK YOU! The girl who works in your shop (Courtney, I think) and took my order was as sweet as can be!

Most importantly, though, I posted to say that Maya is SO adorable. Does she have freckles on her nose? She is really a beauty. I have never posted on your blog, but I have kept up with your story. Very excited for you all and your little Ethiopian princess! Ours is an absolute miracle in our lives in so many ways and she is growing more and more each day! Happy (belated) 1st Mother's Day!

Anne
(+ Mike, Reese, & Lilly)

C said...

I know this is really soon but you and Tracie are going to have the most beautiful grandbabies(I mean look at Abel and Maya)!!!! :)