Sunday, April 27, 2008

Maya Pics


These pics were taken at the store probably 2 weeks after Maya came home BUT how cute are they! :) Waiting for more Referrals this week! Come on Referrals...so many people waiting for their kids!

Maya is officially sitting up almost on her own. Had her first green veggie tonite. Sweet Peas. Didn't love them but didn't hate them either. I mixed them with sweet potatoes and she liked them better! She is doing great! Having a little trouble with the afternoon nap. We are FINALLY getting into somewhat of a schedule. That has been the hardest part for me.

ALSO Happy First Birthday Gracie Redman! Wish we were there to celebrate with you Suzi!

22 comments:

Chris and Lindsey Wheeler said...

Maya....I don't like peas either!!!

The Redman's said...

OH my goodness... what gorgeous pics!!!!! Makes me miss you guys even more!!!!! We WILL connect this week!! Give Maya a big love from her 1 year old friend, Gracie!! :) (and from me too)

xoxoxo
-Suzi

Michael said...

So Very Cute!!
She is a doll baby.
I love seeing pictures of her....it gets me even more excited to receive our referral.
Michelle

Chris and Lindsey Wheeler said...

Just saw the pics......AMAZING!!!!! She is beautiful....so are you! :-)

Michelle Riggs said...

Beautiful pictures. Your daughter is so beautiful. I love seeing her change and grow.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous like always. God bless her.

Stacie said...

SO cute! She is just adorable. And, that schedule thing is tough - but once you settle in to it, it is so nice to have. Glad to see you're all doing well!

The Gresham Clan said...

I love the pics! The black and white one is so special (like you'd see it in a magazine or something)! Thanks for all of your encouragement Julie!!

Kristin

A Team said...

THOSE PICTURES ARE AMAZING!
What kind of camera did she take them with. I need to talk to her! haha... now with my new obsession being photography.

I can not get over those! I can't believe i haven't seen these before. How did you get them on? are we hanging out tomorrow... movies?

AWWW YEA!

Erica said...

Oh mylanta! Can she be any prettier!? What a gorgeous gorgeous little girl! I love the pictures!

Amy said...

Is it just me or do her little eyebrows look perfectly groomed? She is seriously such a beauty! Love the new pictures cute mama.

Unknown said...

Maya is adorable. My friend Kristen Toth says you are a friend of a friend. She sent me your link. We are adopting a 3 and a half yr old little boy from Ethiopia. Our dossier should be sent to DC this week. We are so hoping to beat the rainy season and get him by July. I love reading everyones Ethiopian blogs. I am using CWA but my sister is using AGC. All three of my sisters are adopting from Ethiopia as well. God Bless,
Kelly

I WOULD GATHER CHILDREN said...

My goodness what a beautiful girl! She is just a beauty!
Smiles,
jen in mi

Jana said...

Hey there,

I got my very stylish t-shirts in the mail yesterday! Too cool. I wore it to Mommy and Me and got many comments and questions. Good job!

Dawn said...

Beautiful pictures!!

Special Delivery said...

Julie-Maya is just the most beautiful girl! I check your blog AT LEAST once a day just to see her perfect little expressions and adorable eyes! I am so happy for you guys! You must be so in love!

Coming to Amharica said...

Oh Julie, those are beautiful pictures. Feel free to post more ;)

Dee Dee

Kristi J said...

Your daughter is beautiful. We're also adopting a daughter from Ethiopia and I've found your blog through others. Thanks for sharing your story and inspiring others,
Kristi Johnson
www.weloveourlucy.blogspot.com

Chris and Lindsey Wheeler said...

I MISS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Drew Carey Show said...

She is SO GORGEOUS. Love the photos too!

Courtney said...

Maya is so beautiful...Courtney

Bill and Melodie said...

She is one gorgeous girl!