Tuesday, April 1, 2008

LOVE is in the AIR at obligato and last week pics!








Tracie and Abel made a surprise visit on Thursday and I just had to do a photo shoot! Here are other random pics we took of Maya throughout the week. She got a BAD cold...then I GOT it so YUCK...Anyway hope u are all well...LINDSEY WHEELER ELIANA IS SO GORGEOUS! Cannot wait to talk...xoxox

12 comments:

A Team said...

Sorry... my phone died.

LOVE THE PICS!
Get better!

I dig you.. and your family.. and your dogs (April Fools about the dogs) - haha!

I crack myself up

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures. They make a cute couple. They are so gorgeous. No words to describe.

Leah Reeves said...

Hi Julie,

Just got a blog, but have followed yours for some time.
Those are some of the most gorgeous babies.....ever. I never commented after you came home, but Maya is so beautiful. I am sure you hear that all the time.

Stacie said...

I love her little skirt and leggings! So cute!

Amy said...

Hi.
Love her leggings too. She is always adorable.
Miss you.

Michael and Michelle said...

I have been waiting for a Maya, Abel update! I'm glad to see they are doing good!!!
I hope you guys feel better soon.
Michelle

Abby said...

....can you feel the love tonight...

Sorry, couldn't resist saying that. :)
Abby

Chris and Lindsey Wheeler said...

You are the best!!!!!!! I will call you tomorrow.

LOVE YOU!!!!

Rebecca said...

They are so cute together! Their pics are precious!

Erica said...

Cute cute babes!!! I love her leggings! Beautiful baby girl!

The Gresham Clan said...

I love the pictures - Maya is so beautiful!! I hope you guys feel better soon!
Kristin

Elizabeth said...

Julie -
She is SO STUNNING! I check so often for updates; I love following your journey still! She and Abel make the perfect match. They are just amazing and we can't wait to meet all of you!

(and if we don't get our referral soon I'm going to go insane.)

Liz