So much has happened since our last post. My computer is BROKEN and so is my internet so I have no where to post and check/stalk other blogs so i have a 5 minute window before my internet goes out (which someone from AT and T is coming to look out tomorrow) so i will be quick. A couple of things.......
Congrats to the next travel group! So exciting!
Maya got her ears pierced! I will post pics later. Tracie is supposed to post on this post a pic from today...WILL U DO THAT TRACIE?
Maya is eating food...sweet pot, carrots and squash.
Just had our first post adop meeting with our homestudy.
Work is busy!
Things are going great. I miss so many of my blog friends!
Dee Dee...xoxoxo thinking of u today and all the time.
Melissa KOONS...i miss u! Where are u my friend!
Suzi.......sorry we havent connected. I just emailed u.
Lindsey Wheeler......tomorrow!
Amy Bottomly and SILAS...........oh how i miss u two!
okay thats all for now. Getting a new laptop then the pics will be coming more frequently.
Love u all
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
TOO LONG WITHOUT A POST!
Posted by obligato at 5:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
I miss you, but I am glad to hear that everything is good on your side. Can't wait to see Maya with her earrings. Keep in touch.
You are the best!!!! Even though we don't talk all of the time....I feel like we do. Funny huh?? Did you get my text about Free People....there are a few cute things I am eyeing? Love you friend.
Thank goodness you'll be back soon! We've missed you!!
Can't wait to see Maya updates again.
Dee Dee
Hey JULIE! Ok, you are a busy girl...I get it. I just commented on a few of your clothing pictures on facebook. I think you will laugh...maybe.
Miss you... When is the blog union? Oh crap, it is still 4 months away!!!!! I am pretty sure there is a really cool fashion market in Oklahoma City...yah, because Oklahoma City is so cutting edge...yah, and you need to come here...yah.
Just posted it.. sorry, today was NUTS
hey.. i'm gonna e-mail you.. not sure why i am telling you that here.
love u
I miss reading your posts and seeing new pictures. Write me when you can about the things from Ethiopia.
Post a Comment