I just have to tell you that I've been checking your blog and you don't know me! My husband and I are thinking and praying about the right time to adopt. We may wait a while yet, but I am so interested in hearing about the process. Thanks for sharing your story. Your baby girl is so beautiful.
8 comments:
Julie,
They are beautiful. If they don't wind up married, I'll be stunned.
Sharon
I love these pictures!!! They are sooo cute!
Abel hearts Maya....
Maya hearts Abel.....
Michelle hearts Abel and Maya!!
They are way too cute!!!!
Michelle
(I know I'm cheesy)
I just have to tell you that I've been checking your blog and you don't know me! My husband and I are thinking and praying about the right time to adopt. We may wait a while yet, but I am so interested in hearing about the process. Thanks for sharing your story. Your baby girl is so beautiful.
God, they're CUTE!!
HOW FUN! I need to post these on my blog too... I love these kids!!!!!
Have a wonderful SUNDAY!
TTYL
Ummm... that is just too cute. Seriously - too cute!
They are so cute, reading your blog before this one made me cry... But you have an amazingly beautiful child...
Post a Comment