I keep thinking about ALL the people who I am friends with who are in the process of waiting for a referral, waiting for court, waiting for travel...I very vocally spoke about my struggle of the wait......oh it was sooooooooo hard for me. Its hard for everyone and even though the statement you will forget the pain once your child is in your arms is soooooooooooo true, it just never made me feel better. IT IS SO TRUE, ACTUALLY BETTER THEN I IMAGINED. I just never thought it would actually be my turn walking thru those gates of HH. How i LONG to go back. Do not be weary my blog friends its your turn soon. God has given us such a BLESSING in Maya! Oh it will be your turn soon!
Maya is doing AMAZING. She is 6 months old. We have her 6 month check up soon. She is eating rice cereal. Loves the store. Loves her sling, we are bonding big time. She loves her daddy and grandparents...she is a doll.......i am in love with her!




15 comments:
Hello friend! Beautiful pictures!
First of all I am so happy to hear about you and Maya. You are right, she is a doll. Also, thank you for those words of encouragement for us during this waiting time.
I was so blessed today by our coversation!!!! Thank you for being so willing to answer any of my question! Also thank you so much for the e mail, it such an amzing feeling when you make friends with someone you hardly know but because of adoption they know you better than so many people!!! I look forward to watching Maya grow on the blog...she is so prettty!!!!
Look forward to getting to know you better!! Oh and we will be ordering more shirts soon I think everyone in my family wants one, and I love knoeing where the money goes its wonderful what you are doing for HH!!!
I love that Maya is holding onto your hand as you feed her! So sweet. Soon...very soon I will be walking through those gates! Thanks for the encouragement!
Dee Dee
SHE IS BEAUTIFUL.....ARE YOU KIDDING ME??!??!?!? I can't wait to hold that bundle of sweetness. Did you get my message?
Love you,
Lindsey
I am not good at waiting either....I am getting very impatient! Being number one on a list is great but hard. Everytime the phone rings I jump!
Thanks for the encouragement!
Michelle
Great post (from a waiter)! :)
I love how you continue to be so encouraging, considerate, and sweet to all of us blogger friends! Maya is so beautiful! What a blessing to be able to have her at the store with you! What a fun time of bonding!
Thanks for the encouragement. In the mean time, I am upping my daily Starbucks espresso shots by one until we get our referral. I figure unless our agency wants me downing 18 espresso shots a day, they will give us a referral soon. We'll see if my tactics work.
LOVE the pictures, Maya is SO precious.
Jamie
The WAIT was long. I still can not believe we have our girl home with us. It seem like a dream.
Lenka
I don't look your blog for one day (not even 24 hours) and YOU POST! So that's the key... don't look and you will POST (sounds like a proverb).
So.. guess who is sitting on the couch right next to me???
Give up?
IT'S YOU!
Julie, glad i found this post!! I am waiting,and having a VERY hard time waiting!!
Beautiful pictures, beautiful mama, beautiful babe.
She is so beautiful!!! What a blessing that she is so happy and doing so well! Congratulations!!! A friend of mine send me your blog and I'm so glad because it's great! I think we live in the same "area" because I recognized the airport you flew into (which if it's the same one near us is not a huge airport haha).
She is so beautiful!! How fun to have her ears pierced! I cannot wait to see more pictures!!
I,too, cannot wait to be the one who walks thru HH doors and picks up our daughter!!
Thanks for the encouragement!
Robin
Post a Comment