What a beautiful couple. I can see the love. maya looks so cute with her new earrings.
SOOOOO cute!!!! And I'm lovin' Maya's big toe in that picture... it looks as long as a finger!! Fantastic-- she'll be an athlete for sure... or a super model!
They are possibly the cutest things EVER!!!!!
Have I told you yet that I got your sweet card and announcement? She is a doll face and she is now on our fridge.... loves!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
What a beautiful couple. I can see the love. maya looks so cute with her new earrings.
SOOOOO cute!!!! And I'm lovin' Maya's big toe in that picture... it looks as long as a finger!! Fantastic-- she'll be an athlete for sure... or a super model!
They are possibly the cutest things EVER!!!!!
Have I told you yet that I got your sweet card and announcement? She is a doll face and she is now on our fridge.... loves!
Post a Comment