Just got a bunch of Ethiopian t-shirts in and I wanted to run a little Spring Sale. BUY ONE ETHIOPIAN T-SHIRT (full price) and GET THE SECOND HALF OFF. (You can mix mens and womens). The proceeds will go towards a new washing machine for Hannah's Hope in Ethiopia.
Call Obligato at 865-558-0822 to place your order.
Cost $28 for first and $14 for the second.








13 comments:
I'm in-- I will call. I want a few for my family:)
how do we get 1??? one for me, one for steve??
Hey...
Go look at my blog on the RIGHT HAND side ... and scroll down...
TOOO CUTE!
:-)
Ps... who is the girl in those shirts? Is she famous? HA
I have wanted one for months!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will call you tomorrow. Love you!
i am soo in. i want 2--one for me, one for my hubby. i need to know how the sizing is. so excited. nancy
Oh yes!
How do I order a shirt? Please email me at gretajop@yahoo.com or leave a comment on my blogg.
Hi!!! How can we get 2 shirts? Can you send me an email jjelst@gmail.com
So very cool!!!
Are you wearing a small? Just curious on the sizing. Nothing I order ever fits me right!!
Thanks!
I am so glad that you are helping to raise money for a washing machine. Thank you for doing it. It will be such a blessing to the people at HH.
I can't wait to get my shirt.
Yes...what great tees. My husband and I just started the process and I would love to buy a few. How do we order?
I want one...I'll call tomorrow! :)
Hi! I love reading your blog and was wondering if it was still possible to get a t shirt. my email is gina1076@sbgcglobal.net Thanks so much!
Gina
Post a Comment