that this little crazy girl that I am so beyond in love with actually lived in AFRICA/ETHIOPIA! Its just too much to comprehend. Almost like I don't "feel" like I went to Africa. Like it was all a dream and Maya came from my belly. Then I stop and look at her in the eyes and see her birth mother in her face and expression and just get this feeling thru my body. Oh i am LONGING to be back in AFRICA. Speaking of going to Ethiopia.........LIZ GOT HER REFERRAL! YEAH LIZ! Can you pack little me in your suitcase please. It would make your trip much less anxious to have such a calming force as myself with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) TRACIE I know u are hysterical at the thought of what it would actually be like for ME to be a calming force...anyway Yea LIZ...I am overjoyed for you!!






12 comments:
Can I come play in the sun with you and Maya????? It's 50 degrees and raining here--- no cute swimsuit pictures for us!!!! :(
Miss you!!! Give a big smooch to Maya from me!
xoxo
-Suzi
LIZ GOT HER REFERRAL?
Too cool
You changed your blog again.
I get to see you in a few days!
Did you get my text?
MUST SEE JULIE
I am so excited for Liz!!!!!
Have I ever told you that Maya is breath taking!!! I can't get over her perfect face (and her perfect boyfriend).
Michelle
I love the pic of Maya snuggling with her Daddy. So adorable! :)
Maya is beautiful as always. I know that you really will be going back to Africa sooner than you think.
Hi Julie! I am so glad you found us!! We are going to the blog union!! Will you be there? Maya is looking beautiful and healthy!! Glad to see you are doing well!!
OKay Julie I seriously think she needs to be in the magazines! She is mezmorizing I love her face. Ahh you just sound in love too! How sweet.
Love,
Natalie
Maya is such a beauty! One of my friends reads your blogs and every time I talk to her she always talks about how precious Maya is :)
Our trip to ET feels like it was a dream as well. We waited and waited and now she is here.
Your little girl is very cute. It is raining here in New England but the nice weather is coming this weekend.
Lenka
I know exactly what you mean, it does seem like a dream sometimes. I too can't wait to go back. Maya is beautiful as ever!!
Julie, she is so yummy!!
Hi Julie, I'm Jana and we are adopting thru AGCI as well. Your little lady is too sweet, such beauty! My husband and I got our very stylish shirts and enjoy wearing them, great job. I feel so hip and socially conscious at the same time:)
Post a Comment