Wednesday, June 18, 2008

A Day at the BEACH

This is how the day used to start pre Maya. I would lay my new book down on my beach chair jump in the water, condition my hair, get all ready to dive into a new book and read...

This is how it is now POST Maya...u can imagine how long this lasted a total of 5 minutes...(LIZ didn't u write something about this in one of your books)

We ended up having a wonderful day...Josh let me read my book while Maya had her nap. It was very nice. Here is Maya in the ocean...

Then a bath with Aunt Sammi and her friend Emily...

5 comments:

A Team said...

PRECIOUS...

COME HOME!

Don't you care about your dogs? You need to come home and take care of them... haha.

JUST KIDDING... ENJOY!
Love the pics. What book are you reading

Anonymous said...

I love maya's look. So fashion.

A Team said...

ok... that was SO SAD.
Where did you find that blog?

There are great pics on there.
Thanks for sharing.

COME HOME

Tara said...

It looks glorious even though it wasn't the good old way of doing it! It makes me want to go to the beach...guess I will have to wait until the Blog Union. I have heard so much about you and Tracie from Amy B.- I can't wait to meet you guys!

Amy said...

skinny example number 1... are you kidding me with your twig-ish long leg and long slender pilates-like arm?