So this is a very funny thing. It all started by me posting about Suzi and Natalie's one year anniversary of their referral and Tracie left a comment about today being our one year anniversary of our meeting, then sending in application to AGCI etc.....so i decided to make Tracie a little poster type thing on Microsoft word...it came out very cute pics and all. Then I realized Tracie didn't make me anything so i did what any normal person would do and told/asked her to make me an anniversary gift...proceeded with an email that says "who does that"...ME, okay I do. I wanted an anniversary gift from her...so here is the end result...I got three here is one of them...
Is that the cutest thing...see if we all just say how we really feel like I did by insisting on a gift you can get what u want. Shouldn't we try that with our husbands! :)
Saturday, June 21, 2008
Happy One Year Anniversary Tracie
Posted by obligato at 6:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




9 comments:
Our one year is right behind yours!! Can you believe it...and we are still waiting for a referral.
What a cute gift! That totally cracks me up that you asked for it! That's GREAT!!
Michelle
YOU ARE A NUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
haha!
Glad you didn't put the other ones up. haha.
Always ask.
Ask and you shall receive!
You guys are so cute! what an awsome friend you have in each other!! Loving it.
I love it. that's so cute. What a beautiful friendship.
Ok you guys are very funny, I will keep all that in mind when I decide what I want for Christmas. You guys are clearly fun, I think all of us Ethiopian mamas should meet up in TN for a big fat party!
Haha. Definitely worth asking for...
How was the Atlanta Mart??? You want to hear what a small world it is....my husbands father owns the construction company that builds all the show rooms in the ATL mart, so my husband grew up working down there with his dad. I love the mart thats where I get all my vera bradley for so cheap!!! My husband came to know one of the showroom owners really well and after the show if anythng is messed up they sit it out side in teh halls so anyone can take it, well thats how we decorated our house(I am talking a tiny scratch you can't see and they get rid of it)Anyways small world!Congrads on 1 year friendship, good friends are hard to find!
So sweet, happy annivesary you two!! :)
You two crack me up! You are so funny! hope to see you again soon! - robin
Post a Comment