Friday, June 27, 2008

Maya at Hannah's Hope in FEB 08

Tracie and Ted took this picture of Maya when they were in Ethiopia to pick up their little boy... Can u just die! Look at her hair! She has SO much more now!

so, is this not the most amazing picture! Ted with Maya in ETHIOPIA...I just can't!
I feel so sad when I see these pics of Maya because I remember the feelings of wanting to be with her sooooooo bad. What a deep feeling of longing.
P.S. I just showed Josh this post and he thought he was TED! So funny!

2 comments:

The Gresham Clan said...

I don't think anyone's eyes can sparkle as much as your beautiful Maya's! How sweet to see how much she's grown. I know that longing feeling. But, now we have them home and it's just so - right! Loving your pics...

Kristin

Jean said...

Oh my goodness Julie ... this last pic of Maya has got to be one of my all time favorites!! She is so prescious!!

Hey - did Josh tell you my mom was at church last week and got to meet Maya and hold and kiss her sweet face??? She totally loved it!! Wish you could have been there too!!

See ya tomorrow! ;)