Looks like everyone is enjoying vacation! I totally get the pre-Maya and post-Maya vacation; vacations become very different in a good way:) Maya's hair is really growing in; she has some beautiful curls. Blessings to your family!
Yes, we are going through AGCI. We are going for a male or female infant. We are SOOOOO excited! We love to read all the stories of the families that are home with their little ones.
8 comments:
Silas just whistled at Maya...
She is so cute! I emailed you back!! Did you get it? I never know which email address to use for you!
miss you
I can't get over how beautiful she is!
~Dawn
Looks like everyone is enjoying vacation! I totally get the pre-Maya and post-Maya vacation; vacations become very different in a good way:) Maya's hair is really growing in; she has some beautiful curls. Blessings to your family!
Adorable!! Can't wait to see you guys at the blogunion!!
absolutely precious....really.:)
Joy
Yes, we are going through AGCI. We are going for a male or female infant. We are SOOOOO excited! We love to read all the stories of the families that are home with their little ones.
Seriously... you blog so well when you are out of town!!!
ANYTIME NEXT WEEK... .NAME THE TIME (well it needs to be good lighting) and i am there!
The beach looks sooo nice! I can't believe Maya likes her head dunked. She is such a doll!
Post a Comment