Monday, June 2, 2008

OLIVER & Maya





My mom, Ollie and Maya (Noonie too) were in the backyard one day playing with
a bowl of water. Maya LOVED it! Here are some pics...My poor Ollie. He was my number one baby in my life...now he is number two (well three because of Josh, and noonie is four...) anyway, he is very depressed. He is getting better but Maya is making him whiter from stress. He is very sad that he is not my main baby anymore. Yesterday Maya was taking a nap. I heard her cry and Ollie scratched open the door and sat in her room. Thats much better then the day before when he made a big poopie in her room! :) He is still my love and always will be.

13 comments:

The Redman's said...

I really wish you would start dressing Maya cuter and providing a better environment for her so she could be happy a little more often!!!!!!!! :)

As always, deliciously cute!!!

-Suzi

The Redman's said...

I just left you a voicemail telling you that you're at the top of "my list"!!!!!!

The Redman's said...

oh yes, that's right--- on the VERY TOP of my list!!!!!

DC said...

I think BOTH of your babies are adorable! Love the pink hat! :)

Anonymous said...

Adorable like always

Unknown said...

She is so beautiful. Is she always that happy? I love seeing her pictures.

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness, those are the CUTEST pictures. She has an incredible smile!!

A Team said...

I won't post what I really feel on here because I don't want to get hate mail... but you know I LOVE YOU and MAYA and JOSH but can't extend that love to Ollie.

Kick him to the curb

JUST KIDDING ALL YOU DOG LOVERS.

You could sale him for a breast pump... what???

DC said...

My hubby and I are going to the Blog Union in August!!!! I just RSVP'd to Carey today. See you there! :)

John and Heather said...

Maya is a beautiful little lady! Not to mention she always seems to be smiling:) I enjoy looking at your blog and seeing new pics of Maya, just gorgous!!

Nicholas said...

Maya is one of the most stunning children I've ever seen - she is breathtaking to look at and her smile is captivating! Just like her mum! I know what you mean about your puppy dog... it will be so wonderful for the two of them to grow up together! I love seeing Nick and Snoopy playing in the yard with the ball etc! Yay!

ps.. like the new look, very clean!

kristin said...

she is too freaking cute!

Amy said...

friend...

She is so adorable.... so, so adorable.

When are we going to TALK??? Your Turn little friend!