So, Here we are in Charleston South Carolina at the Beach. Ahhhhh love the beach and SO does Maya! She went in the pool today and Josh would literally dunk her under the water and she loved it. Here are some pics from the first day...more to come. Hope everyone is doing well! :)
Julie......I MISS YOU!!!! Can we please hang out as soon as I get home??!!! Eliana and Maya are going to be so cute together! Have a blast this week!!!
Maya is so cute! I know that it seems I've dropped off the face of the Earth, but I haven't....just went to Ethiopia and still trying to figure all this out ;)
I love that Maya and Solomon's cribs were right by each other! It was such a sweet little room! Love all the Maya pics!
10 comments:
You guys look amazingly happy!
thanks for the comment julie! you have probably the most beautiful little ethiopian baby girl i've ever seen!
joy
Julie,
Thanks for your prayers. It's working!
I can't figure out how Maya can more beautiful, but she does!
Julie......I MISS YOU!!!! Can we please hang out as soon as I get home??!!! Eliana and Maya are going to be so cute together! Have a blast this week!!!
Love you, Lindsey
SO SWEET!!!!!!!!
now come home!
Holy tummy kisses! :) Looks like a great vacation.
Enjoy your vacations with your beautiful family.
Maya is so cute! I know that it seems I've dropped off the face of the Earth, but I haven't....just went to Ethiopia and still trying to figure all this out ;)
I love that Maya and Solomon's cribs were right by each other! It was such a sweet little room!
Love all the Maya pics!
Dee Dee
She is too cute for words! I love following your blog.
Rachel Rubin
Oh how fun! I love all the pictures! Have a super vacation!!!
Post a Comment