So these are all the kids that went home in our travel group with Almaz in front of the Union Hotel right before we left Ethiopia. I cannot tell you how much I love this picture...what a beautiful picture huh! Those of you who are involved with AGCI will know truly how beautiful this picture is...

P.S...Julie Salwasser is coming to the TN picnic. I thought it was VERY unfair that Tracie got to actually hang out with Julie in ETHIOPIA but now I get my chance! Who gets to hang out with Julie Salwasser in the first place and to make it better she hung out with her in Ethiopia while picking up Able...Ummmm Hmmm thats Tracie.




3 comments:
We will be there for the AGCI picnic! I am leaning more towards AGCI each day. Can't WAIT to get this process started! :)
What a special picture of all of the kids from your travel group. Isn't Almaz just amazing and oh so beautiful :)?! I LOVE the pictures of Maya - they are stunning. I just can't get over her beauty. Hope you are doing well!!
Kristin
We just sent our application to AGCI. Reading your blog makes me feel like we made the right choice. It seems like you really love them.
Maya is super cute, by the way:)
Post a Comment