Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Pictures RIGHT after we got home...

So I was just emailing with Liz who is leaving to pick up her little girl (ALONE I MUST ADD) on Saturday...and was going through some pics of when Maya just came home...she looks soooooooo different! Here are some pics...




First doctor appointment...she weighed 12 pounds!

Look at her hair! So little...She looks like SUCH a baby. I remember worrying that Maya would be so old when we finally go get her and each day we weren't with her she was gaining 5 pounds...we were wrong!

AND look at her now! Those gums! LOVE IT!

My Mom Update:
This is a pic from my baby shower at the store. My mom said the cutest toast! Look how happy she is!
Waiting until Thursday for our doctor appt. It is at 11am. I don't think we will find out anymore details on her situation but my mom thinks the doctor will read more pathology reports. We will find out a surgery date. Please keep praying for her! She is doing much better and eating. BUT getting scared as Thursday gets closer. Thank you so much.
ALSO keep Abby Riggs in your prayers...xoxo Michelle!

9 comments:

A Team said...

LOVE THOSE PICS OF MY MY with her granny hair? Remember how "concerned" (hysterical) you were about that hair.

Love that picture of you and your mom.

Missed you today.

Chris and Lindsey Wheeler said...

Sweet Julie....I am praying non-stop here in Guatemala for your precious momma. Lord, please heal every place inside her....take away all of the fear and anxiety. I love you friend....and look forward to the day I can give you a huge hug!!

Love you,
Lindsey

Nicholas said...

Love these picture of Maya and Margot!! Happy days will be reigning on your family again soon!

TRUST!

The Gresham Clan said...

What a great post. The gums comment made me laugh - that's Abraham too - when he smiles his gums shine! I will keep praying for your mom!

Kristin

Troy said...

Amazing pics yet again. Awesome to see how she's grown in such a short time...

Thanks for the appt time for your mom ... I was about to email you to find out when it was...

Matthew 18:20: "For where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them."

Remember that tomorrow in the doctor's office.

Anonymous said...

Praying for your mother!! And thinking of you Julie.

Unknown said...

Julie,

Maya is so beautiful, and so is your mom! Has anyone ever told you that you look a little alike? I mean not as much as you and Maya, but close. I'm blessed every time I read your blog. Your mom has been a blessing to you, and will continue to be long after Maya makes you suffer through her teen years!

God bless you!

Michael and Michelle said...

I just want you to know that I will be thinking of your mom (and you) tomorrow during her appointment time. I will be praying too!
Thinking of you and your family so much.
Michelle

Coming to Amharica said...

Julie,
I am praying for you and your mom. I think of you so much throughout the day and pray!

Maya is stunning in those pictures!

Dee Dee