Saturday, July 12, 2008

Daddy & Maya & AGCI Picnic!






These are my favorite pictures of Josh and Maya! I absolutely LOVE them!

Today was the AGCI picnic...It was great. Met so many wonderful people! Especially Julie Salwasser who was my case manager for our adoption. It was amazing to finally meet her...she had a HUGE part in uniting us with our Maya! It was So great to spend the day with her.
!
Love this pic of Tracie, Julie and I. Everyone had a great time...Check out Tracie's blog to see the day!

7 comments:

Michael and Michelle said...

I wish I was there:(
Looks like you had fun!

I also like the pictures of your husband and Maya!!

Michelle
(please pray that we make travel)

Troy said...

Absolutely fantastic day! Thank you so much for your and Tracie's work on putting this together ... it was great to meet you and your fam in person!

~Laura~ said...

so so cute!!

The Redman's said...

Looks like fun!! Wish I had been there too!

miss you!!

Sam said...

HI I was just reading up on all the BU 08 blogs. Where are you guys from?

The Gresham Clan said...

How awesome is that picture of the three of you! It sounds like it was a blast!

Kristin

Jenni said...

I have been a lurker for a while but I wanted to stop and say how beautiful she is. I mean those eyes. wow! I often see pictures of you and Traci and I am inspired by your friendship. I have to say though, as great as it is to see, a mother and her daughter... my heart melted at the Daddy and me pictures. I love the second one. *sniff* too cute for words.