I just think this captures Maya's TOTAL personality. (thanks to Tracie for taking this pic and other AMAZING pics of Maya, check out her photo blog) I can't explain what this look is...its the look right before she bursts out laughing and KNOWS exactly why I am laughing too. Did that make any sense? Especially NOT because she is only 9 months old but there is something in her that "gets" what I am saying and this is the look...
JOY...the little girl is a COMPLETE JOY to my family. Especially now. At first when I heard about the cancer I looked at Maya and was so exhausted, like how am I going to be a good mommy in this. We just brought our baby home from Ethiopia, a time of joy and excitement in the family and NOW THIS...poor me etc....
WELL, let me tell you, if there is anything that brings a smile to my mom and dad's face (and mine and Josh but we are always smiling at this little cooko bird) ITS MAYA ANNABELLE HANA...what a BLESSING SHE IS!
So UPDATE ON MY MOM:
We got an appointment with one of the best doctor's in the country for Thursday afternoon. This is where we will find out when she is scheduled for the hysterectomy...we might find out some more info on the pathology report but I am not sure.
Today, she is eating better and less anxious! SOOOOOOOOOOOO WONDERFUL! She is feeling all of your prayers! Thank you so much, Troy and Christin for praying like you are and caring so much about someone you have never met. Thank you to all my blog friends and AGCI friends/family...thank you to everyone for showering us with your love. I will keep you updated...
Love always
Jul, Josh and Maya
P.S-Ollie is doing a little better! :) ha ha!





11 comments:
Oh Julie...
I'll be thinking of you and your mom Thursday for certain. God's grace WILL be supreme!
xoxo Lori
Something is happening here that is bigger than all of us ... God is moving here and He is faithful.
BTW, are you sure that's your mom or is that your older sister?? She looks great! :)
We just became clients of AGCI and I want you to know that I am praying for your Mom and for your whole family as you believe God during this time.
Praying here.....
Sending lots of prayers your way. Tracie is so talented...those pics are amazing. Definitely one of the cutest babies I have ever seen!
~Dawn
I love that picture of Maya...keep hanging on to all the joy in your life. I will be anxiously awaiting news from your mom's appointment.
Thinking of you!
Your mom is beautiful ! Maya ..what a doll baby !! I am saying prayers for your Mom..things will be ok. They have to.
Maria
My mom was diagnosed with breast cancer 1 month before our twins were born. At first, we asked why this timing God. It turned out to be such a blessing & we were able to see how it was God's perfect timing. Everyday of her treatment, she came to our house in the evening to rest & hold babies! We still believe this was the best "medicine" mom could have ever received. God is so good...all the time! We are praying for your whole family!
praying for your mom and your family
HELLO MY LOVE!!!
Just catching up on your blog.
I love you.
I love your mom.
I love Josh.
I love Maya.
Ollie... not too sure about.
Maya is such a beautiful little girl! I bet you can't walk into a store without being stopped can you?? I love all the pictures and yes she looked so little when she came home! Glad to hear the update about your mom too (I did read the other two posts just commented on this one for some reason). Mel Gibson isn't too bad!! Still praying in mi
smiles,
jen
Post a Comment