So, today was a tough day...very tough BUT there is something/someone that got us through and made us remember how loved we all are. Troy (and Amber)...I have no words. We are forever touched by his kindness and faithfulness and willingness to pray for my family...My mother literally had no words (which is rare) after she read of his absolute unmovable faith. Thank you Troy for THIS POST. What a RELIEF to KNOW that you will be praying and feel that GOD WILL HEAL MY MOMMY!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




17 comments:
We will be praying for healing for Margot, and joining Troy's fast on Monday.
Know that you are surrounded by the prayers of the believers, and that God answers prayers.
CC
Praying for you and your family that your mother is healed. Courtney
I can't even imagine Julie. I have the exact same thoughts as you - fear of losing my mom. Please know I will be praying for your Mom Margot and for complete healing of her body through our Savior, Christ Jesus! I pray peace for you through this incredibly difficult journey... Thank you for sharing this so that we, as a body of Christ, can come together and intercede for your mom!
Kristin
Julie, I will join Troy tomorrow in holding your Mama up in prayer. I've been reminded of your Mom all weekend after seeing your baby girl's face on the cover of the Ethiopia Program Update that came on Friday. It's been sitting on the kitchen counter to remind me to pray for Maya's dear Grandma.
Julie,
we're thinking of your mom and keeping her in our prayers.
Renee
We are praying for your mom and your family.
I received this from a fellow Christ-follower this morning and believe it is exactly appropriate for today.
Saint Theresa's Prayer
May today there be peace within.
May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be.
May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.
May you use those gifts that you have received, and pass on the love that has been given to you.
May you be confident knowing you are a child of God. Let this presence settle into your bones, and allow your soul the freedom to sing, dance, praise and love.
It is there for each and every one of us.
we are praying!!!
I was wondering if it was ok with you if this Friday we had a day of fasting and prayer for your mother. We have seen the wonderful blessings of God when we has felloe blog memebers prayed and fasted for the children who were on hold in Ethiopia and they ar ecoming home so I know there is power in prayer so Would it be ok with you? I am going to go ahead and put it up on my blog and f you don't want us to do this I will delet the post
Julie-
I've been thinking of your family and praying for healing for your beautiful mom. It's always been obvious from your blog how close the two of you are and how wonderful she is. I will continue my prayers for healing and peace.
Oh Julie, my heart aches for you all. Craig and I are lifting you all up for healing, peace amidst the unknowns and reassurance during the waiting. We love you guys, Casey
There really are no words...please know that I am moved by your honesty and do believe that we are called to bear one another's burdens! I will be praying for your family.
Julie, I saw your messages on the listserv, I don't comment a lot but I do pray. I wanted to write you because it will be almost 3 years ago when I got the same news as you. I found out my best friend/Mom had breast cancer. I will never, never forget the panic of that phone call. After quite the journey my Mom is now cancer free. I will be praying for you that God gives both you and your Mom the "Peace that passes all understanding". You know, that peace that can ONLY come from God because you know with your head that your life has just spun way out of control. With some practical advice that helped me...when ever that anxiety creeps in (which I'm sure is frequent) turn that anxious thought into a prayer. Don't let the anxiety continue to swirl around in your head, just turn it into prayer. The anxious thought will only eat you up and prayer...well we know what that does!!!!
I am so sorry I feel so dumb I didn't read Troy's post until like 5 mins ago so I could have just promote his day of fsating and praying , BUT 2 days of praying is better right, sorry
I heard of what is going on with your my via the yahoo group for AGCI and some other blogs...my heart goes out to you and you mom and your whole family...we will be joining all the other folks in praying for healing and comfort from God! Thanks for being so open and sharing your heart with those of us you only know by email and blogs...you will have so many praying for you! God Bless...Shannon
Sweet Julie, my heart aches for you friend. I pray for peace and super speed healing for your moms body. You have warriors on your side friend. Our prayes are fighting a battle for you!
How encouraging!!!!!!!!!
PRAYING WITH YOU!
Post a Comment