This is my favorite picture Tracie has taken of Maya! WHO by the way is in a major teething stuper...crying, frustrated, upset teething...still no sign of teeth but they are coming! (they better come soon...)
Saturday, July 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
I can't wait to see her awake! ;) She is sooooo pretty. See you guys at the picnic. Are you and Tracie expecting a big crowd?
Ugh, we are teething too. No fun! Malak has two top teeth coming in and two ear infections..poor baby boy! I feel like the dang teeth take fooorever to come in.
Beautiful picture!!
I WANT TO COME TO THE PINIC TOO!!!! BooooHooo:( Too bad I live half way accross the USA.
One more thing...how old was Maya when you brought her home???
I love the picture of Almaz with the kids. I can't wait to go to Ethiopia and see my baby girl!!
Michelle
Where did you get that adorable dress? SO CUTE!
Post a Comment