Wednesday, July 30, 2008

UPDATE

UPDATE ON JULIE'S MOM:

After a long day of waiting, Julie's mom is finally out of surgery. Her surgery did not start on time and she was waiting for hours (I think close to 4 hours).
The Doctor came out after surgery and said no visible cancer outside of the uterus but can't say for sure until pathology reports come back on Monday. Please pray that Julie's mom is able to have a restful night after having surgery.

Thanks for your prayer!
Tracie :-) (for Julie)

14 comments:

Laurzie said...

Oh, wonderful wonderful news! Praise the Lord! I've been praying today. I'll keep praying that postop goes smoothly, that her pain level is low, and of course for complete healing. Thanks for the update!

Jocelyn said...

That is great news. I am so happy things went well!!! Here's to a speedy recovery!!

Nicholas said...

Phew... this is good. I hope everything is fine and will pray that she heals quickly from the surgery. Thanks Tracie for updating us!

The Redman's said...

Great news! Praying for continued healing, rest, and peace. :)

Amy said...

Praying still Julie Julie...

Praying for total healing and for fast and smooth recovery.

Coffeybunny said...

Whew, that's good news. We'll continue to pray for quick healing and even better news on Monday!
xoxo,
C

Troy said...

Praise God! Praying that God has removed all cancer from Margot's body and we can fully express our celebration and praise to our Lord on Monday. (Mental note to praise Him more than I came to Him in prayer for this)

Erin said...

This is encouraging, we'll just keep praying that the worst is over.
Erin

Blog Shmog said...

Wonderful wonderful news!

Melissa said...

Great News! Phewwwwww--- Still praying for your mom and your family in Va.

Melissa

DC said...

Sending lots of good thoughts and prayers your way.

We'll miss you this weekend!

John and Heather said...

Yay, the worst is over! The update sounds encouraging. Praying for much rest and speedy healing for your dear mom.

Blessings!

A Team said...

Julie Ju-ju B...

I LOVE YOU!

and your mom!

Eastiopians said...

I hope she gets a lot of good rest! Here is to wonderful mothers who carry heavy loads for the rest of us!