Saturday, August 2, 2008

update, maya and welcome home!


UPDATE ON MY MOM
Sorry I haven’t updated sooner. My mom went thru surgery which ended up being longer then we thought and about 5 hours later then we thought. The doctor was running behind…anyway, he was a wonderful doctor and said that when he got inside he said everything looked normal, the lymph nodes look like lymph nodes but we will have to wait till Monday or Tuesday to see about the pathology report. SO we are waiting…patiently waiting. My mom is doing MUCH better today. Still in a lot of pain but HAPPY to be home…I will update more later. Thank you so much for your prayers, emails and calls.

Love you all
Josh, Julie, Maya


WELCOME HOME Liz, Karen and Sharon and everyone else who was in the last travel group! I cannot WAIT to see more pics of your kids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Coffeybunny said...

I'm glad to hear Mama's getting better! Still praying for great news on Mon or Tues.
xoxo
C

Nicholas said...

I've been thinking of your family like crazy and am looking forward to a wonderful report/post in the coming days....

xoxo Lori

A Team said...

IS SHE WALKING in that PICTURE? I don't see you for a few days and Maya is walking????

So glad your mom is doing better.
How was food shopping?

I am up late... what's new?!!!

mUST SEE yOU SoOn :-)

Anonymous said...

I am so happy to hear that your mom is doing better. We are praying and will continue to pray for her.