Thank you LORD! I just am in such SHOCK right now. We waited ALL DAY and it was a torturous wait for sure. We didn't think we were going to hear anything til tomorrow as the hours were getting later in the day...I was attached to my phone. A VERY familiar feeling to the wait for referral or travel call BUT WORSE if there can be anything worse then that wait...(dramatic okay but it was a tough wait for me)....ANYWAY...My dad called and said "Cancer contained in the uterus...Cancer did not spread to the ovaries or lymph nodes!!!!" He was crying as u can imagine. My wonderful husband is at work and was going to go to Florida this week but decided since we were all so anxious about this he would stay home and if I felt okay he would go. What a sweet man he is....SO we are still waiting to hear from the doctor if she will need radiation or not but PRAISE GOD the cancer DID NOT spread. Thank you for your prayers. I feel forever changed by this and hope I will be...MY MOM IS GOING TO BE OKAY!
Okay thank you all SOOOOOOO much for your prayers. This is SUCH a huge relief.
Love to you all





21 comments:
Praise God! What a huge huge huge relief. This is incredible news!
Oh Julie, you've got me in tears! I am so happy for you guys!
Thank you Lord! Congratualtions on one of the best days ever! Give you mom a hug from NH too!
Lor
been checking in to see how your mom is doing, i am SO happy everything is looking up! that's wonderful news that the cancer didn't spread. i know you are all so relieved.
JESUS - YOU ARE THE LORD AND THERE IS NO OTHER! WE WILL DECLARE YOUR NAME ... WE WILL SHOUT IT TO THE NORTH, THE SOUTH, THE EAST AND THE WEST!!!! GLORY TO GOD IN THE HIGHEST! PRAISE JESUS! PRAISE JESUS!
I am so excited for you! Our family is rejoicing with you. What a gift!!! Thank you JESUS!
Praise the Lord!
We are rejoicing with you.
Hugs to you all,
C
Hey Jules - Give your mom & dad a huge hug from us!! We are so incredibly excited about this news!! I saw Josh & Sammi Sunday, but didn't see your mom ... I've been praying like crazy and this is SUCH an INCREDIBLY AWESOME anwer to prayer!! TOTAL PRAISE to the Great Healer!! See ya soon! Love you girl!!
THANK YOU JESUS. These are great news. We are very happy.
I am so happy for you guys! I couldn't imagine how difficult this must have been for you I bet you will be forever changed by this.
Great news! So happy to hear it!!!
Praise the Lord!
So happy to hear the good news!
PRAISE THE LORD!!! What fabulous news! I'm so happy for your whole family!
Thank God! I can't imagine how you must be feeling!!!
Sorry to have missed you at the BU! :)
OH!!!!! I just read this over at Tracie's blog and got so excited I forgot how to get to your blog! I'm so happy to hear this news!!! Keep us posted!
Praise God, that is WONDERFUL!!!!
You must be on cloud nine! What a huge relief!
What a blessing...praise the Lord!
So, so, so happy for you and your family!! Praise God!!
Praise the Lord! Great news.
Rejoicing with you!
Amazing news! I am so glad to hear that it went well. Best wishes for you and your family...and your daughter is just incredible.
Praise God is RIGHT!!!! So happy for your family.
COntinued prayers----
Post a Comment