Sunday, August 31, 2008

Maya and her Balloon & UPDATES

Maya Updates:
Okay now more then ever I am really starting to think Maya might have come out of my belly. She is literally so much like me. Its scary! Really though! For example, Maya started daycare last week. Monday went great. Wednesday was another story. She woke up fussy and I think her teeth were hurting. Anyway, I dropped her off and heard her cry a little. Then a few hours later (I held myself back from calling to check on her so I don't seem like that crazy mom all the teachers hate)...I called and spoke to the teacher, she said "Maya had a tough morning" before I could hang up the phone I was in the car and at the daycare. I took her home and she was rejoicing all day that we were together. As I walked out of daycare, the only mommy who had to take their baby home I thought that was my mom so much of the time. I was the only kid at 15 (haha kidding) who had seperation anxieties...well now my daughter does too! And I don't mind at all! Well now at least! :)

The girl has two teethies! One is half way out and the other is almost all showing. I keep trying to get a pic but I can't get it where u can see the teeth. BUT believe me they are soooooooo cute. Like little pearls. They are causing her pain though for sure! :(

Yesterday we were in the food store. Whenever we walk by the balloons Maya goes CRAZY! So yesterday I decided today was the day to buy her a balloon. I leave her in the cart and walk over to the balloons, seriously the girl was screaming on the top of her lungs with joy over the balloon. I finally get the balloon loose from all the other balloons and hand it to her, JOY! The whole store was looking and she was soooooooooo happy. Very funny and cute. Now whenever I say Maya wheres your balloon, she points!






Here is a pic of my mom with Maya taken today. Tuesday starts Radiation and ends on October 6th. We are nervous but doing good. Trusting this is the path to complete healing for my mom.



Notice Ollie is still gaining weight. I am not kidding!
Maya is a major mommy's girl (might have something to do with the teething, might not but I am not complaining). Its hard for me to put her down. She doesn't like it. Today I was getting dressed and put her in her jumpa jumpa, she was NOT happy. Look at this face! She calmed down and had some cherrios. Usually she likes to watch me do my make up but not today...

Trying to give me a guilt trip with this look...


Here is Maya being her crazy self! Happy Girl!!

5 comments:

The Redman's said...

We HAVE to get our girls together sometime SOON!!!!! They're both spunky and silly.... but cling to their momma and know how to put the tears on to get momma to come "rescue" them!!! They'd have some good times together. :) I love all the pics and updates!! Maya is growing sooo much. Keep the posts a comin'!

The Redman's said...

Me again... just had to say that as I'm doing my evening ritual of checking up on blogs... I keep coming back to yours to see all of Maya's darling pics. I love the sad faced ones too-- boy, does she have your number!!! But that's a good thing 'cause she's lovin' her momma to pieces!!!!

Mindy said...

Hi Julie - Looking forward to meeting you all - we will be traveling through on the 12th...I hope we can get together. Mindy

Coffeybunny said...

Hey Julie!
It's great to see a picture of Miss Margot. We'll be praying as she goes through treatment.
Kisses to Maya please.
CC

Anya Bridges said...

I LOVE the balloon story! I so wish i could heard the screams! & that smile she has in the stroller! She's hilarious! I'm praying for Margot today (tues) She looks great in the pics. praying for you too
Love you all!