okay so today Josh and I decided to take Maya to the zoo. We had the BEST time! Maya was so cute. She responded and pointed at everything! She loved the meer cats, chimps, the snakes and BIRDS. I of course have never seen anything cuter, maybe that is because she is my daughter but Josh and I must have been the most obnoxious parents ever DYING over how cute our daughter was. (yikes...) we never thought we would be those parents!


Here are some pics of the day!


Isn't this a cool pic. Its of me and Maya at the blk bear cave window...
Josh and Maya at the mist station...she LOVED this.

Maya was scared of a big steal turtle. Josh wanted her to go on the turtle's back but she was too scared and cried! Oh a child after my own heart. That was me as a little kid...I don't want her to be fearful of things like I was at all, Its just TOO crazy that my daughter who was born in Ethiopia is JUST LIKE HER MOMMY emotionally! WOW. God brought us the perfect daughter.

Maya was scared of a big steal turtle. Josh wanted her to go on the turtle's back but she was too scared and cried! Oh a child after my own heart. That was me as a little kid...I don't want her to be fearful of things like I was at all, Its just TOO crazy that my daughter who was born in Ethiopia is JUST LIKE HER MOMMY emotionally! WOW. God brought us the perfect daughter.
Last BUT not Least, I FINALLY figured out how to get a video of Maya online...so click HERE and HERE to see her in real life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!









6 comments:
Yah the ZOO! Great pics and cute videos! I watched them both and Yes, Maya is adorable. You have every right to be obnoxious parents because she is THAT CUTE!
Too cute for words! And Maya's hair is getting sooooo curly! I love it!! You can really see all the little ringlets on the back of her head. Adorable!! :)
What a great day! We love the zoo too and had such a great time taking our nephew! Maya seemed to just eat it up! Her little giggle in the mist was too cute! So happy to see that you had a great day! And, yay for videos! Those are fun!
love the zoo pictures!! Thank you for the comments!! I will update soon!
xoxxo
C
Is a REAL sea turtle!? I wouldn't get on thing's back even if it was fake!
What a fun day that must have been! Sweet Maya is so beautiful!!
I can't wait to have our little princess in our arms!
Michelle
Post a Comment